Does your family love winter adventures?
We sure do! Here are some of our favourite activities to do with our families during the winter months.
- Go for a Winter Hike – the scenery can be breathtaking!
- Go Skating – it was so cute teaching our kids to skate! Harmony Square in Downtown Brantford is a perfect spot!
- Build a Snowman – in your backyard or on the front lawn for everyone to see, how about have the contest of who can build the biggest one?
- Snowball fight anyone? Who doesn’t love a good ol’ throw down?
- Tobogganing – how fast can you go?
- Winter Carnivals and Festivals – you’ll find something for everyone in the family!
- Stay indoors with some delicious hot chocolate – mhmmm!
Are we missing any? Let us know in the comments some of your favourite family winter adventures!